Komsomolskaya Square is the name of a part of the city.Objects of this kind are located on the territories of the settlements of states that were part of the former USSR. Many of them still bear such a name - Komsomolskaya Square. Some after the collapse of the Union were renamed.
Komsomolskaya Square in the capital until 1933was called Kalanchevskaya. Today there are three railway stations. This is Kazan, Yaroslavl and Leningrad. Unofficially this place is called the area of three stations.
There is a fairly common opinion onthis account. It is assumed that Kalanchevskaya is the original name of the square. It was connected with the palace of Alexei Mikhailovich. More precisely, with his wooden tower, that is, a calanch. Later the square was renamed and became known as Komsomolskaya. This happened in 1933. The square was named after the Komsomol members who took part in the construction of the underground. Just under it passed its first line. It was a kind of gift for the anniversary of the Komsomol. In everyday life, Komsomolskaya Square is also known as the area of three railway stations. Once in some newspapers there was information that it was allegedly renamed. However, in reality this did not happen. Komsomolskaya Square still retained its name.
In the XVII century on the site of the future area weremarshes and meadows are located. Together they formed the Kalanchevsky field. The swamp was located on the south side of it. Now this territory of the modern Kazan station. At that time, a stream ran through the marsh, which was called Olkhovets. On the eastern side, the field was confined to a large pond. This is the territory that is now located between the Upper Krasnoselskaya Street and the Yaroslavsky Railway Station. The pond was created with the help of a dam on Olkhovets. In 1423, it was called the Great, and later was renamed the Red. It occupies a total area of 23 hectares. This is commensurate with the territory of the Moscow Kremlin.
The river Chechera flowed from the southern side of the pond.Through it was a wooden bridge. On it there was Stromynskaya road. It passed through the village of the same name and then led to Suzdal. This road also ran through the western region of Komsomolskaya Square and Krasnoprudnaya Street to Stromynka. Alexei Mikhailovich ordered to build a track palace in the northern part of the pond. According to data from other sources, he was in the Great Spasskaya Street. The palace was equipped with a wooden tower. In the Tatar language, this word sounds like "calanca". Thus, the field in front of the palace got its name. It began to be called Kalanchevsky. The Palace Red Village was on the opposite side of the field. Over time, it has become a large handicraft settlement. On the western side, the field continued to the middle of the territory of the modern Bolshaya Spasskaya Street. She, in turn, became so called because of the church of the same name. At that time, the temple was just on the edge of the field.
In the XVII century the new field artillery yard wasis built on the western shore of the pond, namely from the Yaroslavl and Nikolaevsky railway stations. The first was considered the land of coachmen from Pereyaslavskaya Sloboda. The artillery yard was a warehouse for cores and cannons with a shooting range. It consisted of many wooden buildings. They were surrounded by a stone wall. The total area of the territory was about 20 hectares. For this reason, the field continued to be undeveloped.
Troubled time affected the territory of the Red Village.The messengers of False Dmitry I visited here. These were Naum Pleshcheev and Gavrila Pushkin. With their appearance, an uprising began, which spread to Moscow. As a result of his dynasty, the Godunovs came to an end.
The red pond was the favorite place of Peter I.He often arranged festivities here with fireworks and cannon firing. For example, it was noted the capture of Azov, the conclusion of peace with Turkey and Sweden. There is an alternative opinion about the name of the field. It belongs to Academician IE Zabelin. He believes that the field was named after the capture of Azov. The fact is that it was built on two towers, which were called calanchs. These were original copies of the Azov. During the holiday, the towers were demonstratively stormed by Russian soldiers. During the reign of Catherine II, this territory joined Moscow.
In 1812 the artillery yard was burnt, afterWhat happened was an explosion that shook the entire eastern territory of the city. A few decades later, a railway station was built here. The project was the responsibility of the architect A. K. Ton. The station was built on the site of the Artillery Plant. At first it was called Nikolaevsky, and then Leningrad. In its western side was a large, by the standards of the time, construction. Later it was transferred to the customs house, which used to be on Pyatnitskaya Street. The forest rows were on the opposite side. The modern lane of the same name serves as a reminder of these events. Later, the Yaroslavsky Railway Station was built, which was near the Red Pond. In the future, the master F.O. Shekhtel worked on his reconstruction. Thanks to his efforts, the station was made in the Art Nouveau style, with an admixture of elements of Old Russian architecture. Later, the Ryazan Railway was held. At present it is called Kazan. The construction of a new railway station began on the site of the forest series. The swamp was drained. Olkhovets was imprisoned in a pipe. The forest rows disappeared. The building of the station itself was built in 1864. Later it was replaced by a more modern structure. For the implementation of the project the architect A. V. Shchusev answered. The river Chechora was enclosed in a pipe at the end of the XIX century. Krasnoprudnaya Street is stretched on the territory of the former wooden bridge. Later, forest warehouses were organized here. The pond itself was filled up.
In the 33rd year the metro was laid here.At the same time, the square was renamed Komsomolskaya. Later, the pavilion of the station of the same name was built between the Yaroslavl and Leningrad stations. Subsequently, it was replaced by a new one. In the same period, the construction of the Leningradskaya Hotel was completed. It was she who completed the whole ensemble. Today there are various objects for different purposes. For example, at the address Komsomolskaya square, 6, p. 1 is the bank "Alemar".
Tambov is known to many residents of Russia.It is considered one of the major cities of the country. Many people know the city of Tambov. Komsomolskaya Square is also in it. It is a major traffic junction. The square is located at the intersection of Proletarian and Soviet streets. There is a circular traffic. The square appeared in the city in the fifties of the last century. This happened during the construction of the surrounding areas and streets. The area is located on the territory of the former football field. The object got its name due to the sculptural composition, which was located in the center of the square. She was a staloy with the figures of three Komsomol members. Later, the sculpture was dismantled because of the dilapidated state.