Probably, many are familiar with dessert "Tiramisu".It is based not only on a delicious mascarpone cream, but also on Savoyardi cookies. The recipe for such a sponge cake is easy to find, but homemade it is several times more delicious than the purchased one. Moreover, such biscuits can be eaten separately, with strong coffee or cocoa.
Savoyardi - a recipe with a photo
To prepare such an Italian cookie, you need to take:
- Six egg yolks.
- Seven proteins.
- 175 grams of granulated sugar.
- One hundred grams of flour.
- Fifty grams of cornstarch.
- A little vanilla.
- Three tablespoons of powdered sugar.
At once it is necessary to divide sugar into two parts. One, in the amount of 75 grams, is put to the proteins, and the remainder to the yolks.
Preparation of the Savoyardi recipe at home
- First beat the egg yolks at high speed and mix them with sugar and vanilla.
- Then they switch to proteins. To them also put sugar and whisk already before the formation of peaks.
- Flour with starch sifted separately. It is better to repeat this procedure several times - the flour will become more airy due to this.
- Yolks are sent to the squirrels, but not immediately, but in two steps. Pour flour mixture. Gently mix with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Lush mass is transferred to a confectioner's bag.
- On the baking sheet they put parchment, squeeze the mass onto the paper so that the cookies are five centimeters long.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar in two batches.
- Bakes are cooked just ten minutes in the oven,heated to 190 degrees. And before you take off the Savoyardi cookies, the recipe of which is described above, you need to let it stand at room temperature for a couple of minutes.
A more simple variant of baking
To make such a cookie you need to take:
- four eggs;
- three quarters of a glass of wheat flour;
- half a glass of sugar;
- two tablespoons of lemon juice;
- a pinch of salt;
- powdered sugar for sprinkling;
- pinch of vanillin.
Cooking should be like this:
- Eggs are cooled and divided into proteins and yolks. The latter is mixed with 70 grams of sugar. Whisk until the weight turns white and does not increase in volume.
- Then, to the same mixture for savoyardi cookies, put lemon juice, vanillin, salt and carefully sifted flour. The whole is whipped again.
- Separately whisk the proteins with the remains of sugar. The mass should be stable.
- Then the yolks are gradually added to the proteins. Stir gently so as not to rub the mixture. Fill the pastry with a pastry syringe.
- The tray is covered with parchment, distribute the dough with strips, sprinkle the powder so that it is absorbed, and then bake the Savoyardi cookies for fifteen minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
This cookie can be stored for up to three months! Therefore, you can do it with a reserve, and then in a cooled form, put it in a tightly closed dish.
Another cooking option
For this recipe, take:
- four eggs;
- 200 grams of sugar;
- 50 grams of powdered sugar;
- 200 grams of flour.
Let's start cooking:
- At once it is necessary to separate the proteins from the yolks. Half of the sugar, that is, one hundred grams, is whipped with proteins. In the end, you should get a tight, thick foam.
- The remainder of the sugar is mixed with the yolks. Whisk this mass until it changes color to white.
- Proteins and yolks are combined, mixed with a spoon from the bottom up.
- Sift the flour, gradually mixing it into the mass.
- Then transfer the dough into a pastry bag.
- Take a silicone rug, put it on a baking sheet. He is squeezed out by cookie strips. All sprinkled with powder.
- Bake biscuits savoyardi fifteen minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees. Serve with cocoa or coffee.
Cookies with the Italian name "Savoyardi" areNot only is the basis for the famous dessert "Tiramisu". It is also an independent biscuit, which is very nice to chew with coffee or tea. Prepare it from flour, sugar and powder, as well as eggs. And the dessert receives its structure by whipping separately the proteins and yolks. Bon Appetit!