The well-known culinary and TV presenter Julia Vysotskaya intheir author's programs "We eat at home!" and "Breakfast with Julia Vysotskaya" more than once mentioned how she loves carrot pies. That is why in the author's piggy bank there are several recipes for this wonderful pastry. On how to prepare a carrot pie from Julia Vysotskaya, we will tell in our article. And at the same time we will present not one, but at once 4 recipes of this tasty and useful dessert.
How to make a carrot pie ("Breakfast with Julia Vysotskaya") with cinnamon and ginger
A deliciously tasty pie that you will not likeonly adults, but also children. A small amount of spices makes the baking particularly fragrant. And lovers of experiments in the kitchen can be recommended to cook it with beets instead of carrots. The taste of the pie will be no less interesting.
It should be noted that practically in allrecipes the author uses brown sugar, which at home can be completely replaced with white. Just a dish will turn out less useful, but it does not affect the taste.
A delicious carrot pie from Julia Vysotskaya with cinnamon and ginger is prepared in such a sequence:
- The oven heats up to 195 degrees.
- Sugar (120 g) is beaten with eggs (3 pieces). Gradually poured olive oil (240 ml).
- Flour (240 g) is sieved with a baking powder (1 ½ tsp), cinnamon, ginger and salt (1/2 tsp) and introduced into the egg-sugar mass.
- Carrots (450 g) are ground on a large grater and introduced into the dough.
- Nuts (150 g) are ground with a blender and added to the dough.
- The dough is laid out in a round shape and sent to the oven for 50 minutes.
- Cool the cake with a cream of cream cheese (200 g), adding to it the juice of half a lemon (1 tsp) and powdered sugar (3 tablespoons).
Step-by-step preparation of carrot pie with lemon and hazelnuts
This pie can rightly be considered dietarybaking, because it almost does not add flour and oil. But in its composition a lot of useful carrots and hazelnuts (almonds, walnuts). For the first time the carrot cake from Julia Vysotskaya according to this recipe was prepared by the author in the morning telecast.
Step-by-step preparation of baking at home is as follows:
- The oven heats up to 195 degrees.
- Carrots are grinded on a large grater (4 pieces), hazelnuts are ground into flour (250 g).
- In the carrot-nut mixture is added baking powder (1 tsp), rice starch and flour (50 g each) and coconut chips (1 glass).
- Add juice and a peel of one lemon.
- Proteins of 5 eggs are separated from the yolks. The latter are beaten with sugar (75 g) in a lush mass and introduced into the dough. Grappa is also added here (alcoholic beverage - 25 ml).
- Proteins are beaten up to lush peaks and in several steps are introduced into the dough (you need to gently mix the mass with a spatula).
- The cake is laid out in a greased form and sent to the oven for 45 minutes.
Easy carrot pie on sour cream
The recipe for this pie will especially appeal to all who like moist pastries. Its structure resembles a pudding, so it turns out to be tender and juicy.
Light and delicious carrot pie from Yulia Vysotskaya is prepared in such a sequence:
- The first thing the oven does is warm up to 200 degrees.
- Carrots (300 g) are ground on a large grater and mixed with orange peel and freshly squeezed juice (2 tbsp.).
- Flour (310 g) is sieved with a baking powder (10 g) and salt (½ tsp).
- Sugar (140 g) with a mixer is beaten with olive oil (200 ml) and eggs (4 pcs.), Which are introduced into the sugar mass gradually, literally one by one.
- Grated carrots are combined with flour and mixed thoroughly.
- In the dough introduced sugar mass and fatty sour cream (250 g).
- Ready dough is laid out in a large form for cakes with a notch.
- The pie is baked for 1 hour, and powdered with powdered sugar before serving.
Carrot cake from Julia Vysotskaya ("We eat at home!")
The recipe for this delicacy was presented in the TV program "We eat at home!". Very quickly and from the simplest ingredients, a delicious carrot pie was cooked.
Recipe from Yulia Vysotskaya suggests the following sequence of actions:
- Carrots (1 kg) cooked for a couple of half an hour, cooled and whipped in puree together with juice and rind of 1 orange.
- Dough is mixed with butter (70 g) and flour (140 g). If necessary, you can add a few spoons of flour.
- The dough is distributed on the bottom and sides of the mold and pierced in several places with a fork.
- Eggs (4 pieces) are beaten with sugar (100 g) and cream (350 ml).
- Carrot puree is combined with a creamy-egg mass and spread into a mold with a dough. On the top evenly distributed small pieces of butter.
- Pie in the form put in the oven and cook at 180 degrees for 1 hour.