If you wanted to eat saltymackerel, and the copies lying on the shelves of the nearest supermarket do not inspire confidence, then you should urgently read this article. From it you will learn how to pickle the freshly frozen mackerel and prepare a wonderful treat for the whole family.
Fish salted at home
Mackerel - the ideal product for pickling.This delicious fish does not contain many bones, it is fat enough in itself and is famous among gourmets due to tender meat. It can be served with potatoes as a main course or presented as a snack to strong drinks. Read how to pickle the freshly frozen mackerel, and follow our instructions:
- Let the frozen fish leave at room temperature. After this, rinse it in running water, remove the head, tail, fins and entrails.
- With a sharp knife, cut the carcass into portions.
- Mix a tablespoon of salt and a teaspoon of sugar, and then grate the resulting mixture with mackerel. Remember that this amount will be enough for two large fish.
- Put the processed pieces in a container togetherwith a bay leaf and put it in a cool place for a couple of hours. When the mackerel sheds the juice, remove it, and leave the fish salted for the night (but not less than 12 hours).
- The next day, wash the pieces of fish with water and sprinkle with ground pepper if desired.
How to pickle mackerel freshly frozen
We want to share with you a very simple recipecooking salted fish. As you know, mackerel is rich in vitamins and trace elements, so doctors recommend that you include it more often in your menu. The cost of this product is low, which is an undoubted advantage in our difficult times. So, read how to pickle mackerel freshly frozen:
- For one fish weighing 500 grams, take one tablespoon of salt and the same amount of sugar.
- The resulting mixture of sodium is processed carcass, cleared of the viscera, skin and fins.
- Put the fish in a simple plastic bag and send to a dark place to salivate at room temperature for a day.
When the mackerel is ready, cut it into portions, pour it with vegetable oil, sprinkle with onion rings and chopped greens. Serve treats with boiled potatoes and rye bread.
How to pickle mackerel fresh frozen pieces
This recipe is as simple to perform asrest. After trying the result of salting, you are likely to refuse once and for all from buying salted fish in the store. How to pickle fresh-frozen mackerel? The recipe is:
- Defrost the middle carcass in the refrigerator and rinse well under running water.
- Remove the head, tail, entrails and fins of the fish, and then cut it into equal pieces.
- Now you can do the cooking brine.To do this, in an enamel bowl, mix one liter of pure water, four tablespoons of salt without a slide (not iodized), two large spoons of sugar (also without a slide), three bay leaves, and several black and allspice of pepper.
- Put the resulting solution on the fire, bring it to a boil and boil for a couple of minutes. When the marinade has cooled, add two spoons of 9% vinegar to it.
- Put the pieces of fish in a glass jar andfill with ready solution. Mackerel should stand at room temperature for at least a day. If it seems to you that she is not enough salted, let her stand for some time.
Put the finished fish on the dish and serve on the table, decorated with half rings of onion and lemon.
Spicy Salting Mackerel
If you need to quickly prepare for the holidayor a family celebration, then pay attention to this recipe. Even an aspiring cook will cope with the preparation of a delicious dish, so do not hesitate and bravely get down to business. How to pickle mackerel fresh frozen fast? The recipe is simple:
- Thaw one fish weighing about 500 grams. Peel it of entrails and films, remove the fins and head, and then cut into equal-sized pieces.
- Peel one small onion and cut it into thin rings.
- One and a half teaspoons of salt mix with half a teaspoon of sugar, ground cloves, a pinch of Provencal herbs mixture and two chopped bay leaves.
- At the bottom of the glass jar, place a piece of onion, sprinkle it with spices, and then lay a piece of fish. Repeat the procedure two more times, ending with a layer consisting of onions and spices.
- Close the jar lid and leave for a couple of hours. After that, the bank should be turned over and left alone until the next day.
Salted mackerel in mustard
The secret to the special taste of this fish isspecial composition of spices that we will use for the preparation of marinade. If you still do not know how to pickle fresh-frozen mackerel tasty, you can use this recipe:
- Take a few fresh-frozen fish carcassesweighing about a kilogram, defrost them in the refrigerator, clean the entrails and skin, remove the heads, fins and tails. After processing, cut the mackerel into equal pieces.
- Pour water into a suitable bowl and cook.pickle, putting there five tablespoons of salt, three tablespoons of granulated sugar, a spoonful of dry mustard, three dry clove flowers, a couple of spoons of vegetable oil and six bay leaves.
- Put the fish in a glass jar, cover it with the cooled brine and leave for three days. Mackerel will need to be turned over several times so that each piece is well salted.
Mackerel salted. Simple recipe
Рыбу, приготовленную по данному рецепту, можно use a day after salting. Therefore, you can easily calculate the time and prepare the original snack for a festive feast. How to pickle fresh-frozen mackerel:
- Take three small fish (one kg).When the mackerel is thawed, remove the tails, heads, entrails and fins. After that, cut the fish into medium sized rings and rinse each under running water. Make sure the films from the abdomen are completely removed.
- Cook the brine from 500 ml of water, two tablespoons of salt, eight black peppercorns and two bay leaves.
- Spread the pieces of fish on the bottom of a suitable enamelware, squeeze the juice of lemon (one teaspoon) on them, and then pour it with the cooled solution. It is important that the whole mackerel is covered with liquid.
Salted mackerel in tea solution
Оригинальный рецепт рыбы, приготовленной с using tea, be sure to enjoy your loved ones. The mackerel slices look smoked, because at the end of the pickling they get a dark color. Do not be surprised if your guests confuse your fish with fish purchased in the store. So, how to pickle fresh-frozen mackerel?
- Thaw two large carcasses, prepare them for salting and cut into pieces of the required size.
- To prepare brine, pour four spoons of black tea without flavoring with boiling water (one liter). When the tea has cooled, mix it with four spoons of salt and four spoons of sugar.
- Pour the pieces of fish with brine and leave at room temperature for three days.
Salted fish in brine with onion peel
Try to cook at home fish for a very interesting recipe. How to pickle fresh frozen mackerel delicious:
- Prepare for salting and process three medium carcass.
- Pour a liter of water into the pan, sprinkle three spoonssalt, one and a half tablespoons of sugar, two tablespoons of dry tea leaves and two handfuls of onion peel. Bring the solution to a boil, cool and strain with a sieve.
- Place the pieces of fish in a deep tray, cover with marinade, close the lid and leave in the refrigerator for four days. Do not forget to turn the mackerel several times a day for even salting.
After learning how to pickle fresh-frozen mackerel, you can cook a tasty treat for any occasion.
We hope you enjoy your home.fresh-frozen mackerel (recipes). Salt this wonderful fish can be in different ways. Find the option that will appeal to you the most, and please your loved ones with your favorite tastes.