Recently, a growing number of peopleare fond of origami - Japanese art for making crafts made of paper. Some people are attracted by the classical form of this lesson, where the product is made from squares without the aid of glue and scissors. However, the origami of modules is more common. Step-by-step instruction of the vase involves creating a composition of many separate fragments, which in some places are glued together.
What is it for?
This hobby is very useful:it promotes pacification, concentration, concentrates attention in children. In addition, crafts-origami can be great gifts for holidays for loved ones and friends. Or they can creatively decorate their interior. It can be some animal, a bird, a flower or a simple vase from the origami modules. A step-by-step instruction will help in this difficult case. And still - a little zeal and perseverance. If you take even ordinary office paper, you will get the product no worse than a factory analog. Let's consider in detail what kind of vase from the modules (white) origami can turn out. A step-by-step instruction includes a number of similar steps, differing in the number of segments, their color and the assembly scheme. Of course, the quality of the paper matters: from thin and easily torn handicrafts will come out short-lived, but here you can get out of the situation by folding it into two layers during production.
A simple option
Vase from origami modules, step by step instruction onthe manufacture of which is given below, even a novice in this form of creativity is able to do. It consists of only 192 triangular fragments of 1/32 format (from A4) of four shades: dark blue and white - 42, light blue and yellow - 54 each).
The assembly scheme is as follows:
- The first and second rows: dark blue and light blue modules, respectively (12 pieces each) - to assemble and connect in a ring.
- From the third to the ninth row - to collect 12 pieces in a color sequence: yellow, white, yellow, light blue, dark blue, light blue, yellow.
- In the tenth - white modules (12 units) we will place the smaller party upward.
Next step-by-step instruction describingthe manufacture of a color product, provides that the eleventh row be expanded by white parts to 18 by fitting them on one groove of the modules of the preceding row.
- By analogy with the tenth row, we have yellow modules (18 pieces).
- The next row will be completed with 18 light-blue fragments.
- The last fourteenth row is finished with the same number of dark blue modules.
The "Japanese" vase is ready.
Outdoor vase from origami modules: step by step instruction
We will try to collect the craft with the help of yellow andblue triangular modules (on 484 and 170, respectively). To add this particular vase, you need modules that are equal in size to one thirty-second part of the A4 sheet. You can choose other colors and sizes to taste. Such a product will ideally serve as a souvenir or a container for paper flowers.
How can a vase be made from origami modules? A step-by-step instruction is given below.
- For the first, second and third rows are necessaryyellow fragments: 20 pieces each. It is necessary to simulate the body of the vase. To do this, insert the modules in the fourth row (according to the photo), it is better to fix them here with glue to avoid divergence in the following stages.
- Modules of the 5th row should be put upside down in relation to the previous one. The sixth row is similar to the previous one.
- In the seventh, the modules are turned upside down again.
- The eighth row will be supplemented with 8 modules (the result is visible in the photo) so that only 28 of them will be obtained.
- The ninth - we complete according to the scheme: for 7 yellow modules 1 - blue (only 4 blue and 24 yellow). Thus, "draw" the pattern of our vase.
- In the tenth row, we impose the same color on all the corners of the blue parts. As a result, we have eight blue and twenty yellow modules.
- 11th row: we put the modules on the outer corners. The next three rows must be folded, forming a pattern.
- In the fifteenth and sixteenth - the upper corners are reduced to the center, so we round off the shape of our vase. Now, on the footboard of the vase, we'll put the blue modules on the tips of the yellow ones.
- We remove seven modules to narrow the neck of the vase to the 21st, by skipping in the seventeenth row of each 4th place for the module.
- The eighteenth row will be composed of 21 yellow fragments, the nineteenth one - of the same number of blue.
- The 20th row will be reduced to 14 yellow modules, letting each third place pass, and the 21st row will be built with the same number of yellow modules that will be glued together with glue.
- The next two rows will consist of 14 yellow and blue modules, respectively.
- In the 24th - yellow parts (14 pieces) should be put upside down in relation to the previous row.
- The 25th row is complemented by seven modules in order to make 21, and in the same way (but in blue color) we build the next row.
- The 27th - we extend another 7 yellow fragments, now they are 28. And the next row will consist of the same number of blue modules.
- Actually, the vase is ready, the assembly of the pens remains: we will connect the blue modules (19 pieces each). The received handles we add the form and we fasten them to a vase glue. The original vase is collected.
Delicate vase from origami modules: step by step instruction
Photos of similar products immediately attract attention. This variation of the popular crafts will be made in three colors: white, pink and purple.
- First, we collect the bottom of the product.The 1st and 2nd rows, consisting of 24 parts (white and pink, respectively) will be put in a circle and turned inside out, having received a cylinder. The third row is also increased by pink modules.
- 4th - it is necessary to dilute with white fragments (every three pink ones one is white).
- The 5th row is completed alternately with white and pink parts (2 pieces each), creating a pattern.
- In the 6th - add the purple modules. The next two rows are completed in a similar way.
- The 9th row is dialed only by pink modules.
- Similarly, the next 5 rows are collected, and the 15th and 16th are to be made with six pointed protrusions, the peak of each of which is duplicated with a purple module.
- The next stage is to master the neck of the vase. To do this, you need to assemble 13 modules in a row and connect them with the "hangers" through the holes in the protrusions.
- When the neck "stretched out" you can startmake out the top: you need to put on 2 white 1/32 pieces and connect them with pink, and then build a kind of white "ladder", fixing it with pink modules. It turned out one of the 6 petals. In the same scheme, we collect five more.
- Now that the top of the vase is more harmonious, it is best to remove 4 modules in the rows of each petal. Our vase is completely finished.
As can be seen from the above, Japanese art- A piece very entertaining. If you want, you will be able to use a vase from the origami modules. A step-by-step instruction, a bit of assiduity, diligence, and the original hand-made, made by hand, is ready.