The floristic world is rich enoughvarious beautiful flowers. Of course, many would like to have delicate plants to please us all the time. A living flower is capable of giving flavors and joy, but not for long. The made plant from beads will present satisfaction from the done work and decorate a corner in the house. You will have a natural question: how can you get a beautiful man-made work? There are several options, and one of them is to try to make jasmine from beads.
The weaving scheme presented in this article will tell you what to do and in what order. Perhaps, we will start to work.
Necessary materials and tools
To make jasmine, you will need to prepare. Pay attention to the list presented below, and collect all the necessary for work:
- beads of white, green, yellow colors;
- wire thread of greenish and silver hues;
- strong wire;
- floristic ribbon;
Jasmine of beads: a master class
Creation of a gentle twig is performed using parallel technology. Jasmine weaving should start with making flowers. Let's consider all in detail:
- For one bud you need to weave four beaded petals, where each of them must be composed of two halves.
- First make two leaves for jasmine. The first half of the petal is woven light color on a wire not less than forty centimeters long.
- Then it is necessary to stretch the wire between both lines of the main half of the jasmine, then make the second, similarly to the first.
- After all the tiers, the second half is connected to the first. The next two sheets of beads are woven in the same way.
Making a pistil and stamens
Jasmine pestle is created with needle technique of weaving. Use the green tone of the beads:
- Prepare three loops. Each consists of three beads and includes three beads.
- Now make the jasmine stamens. They are woven with the same technique. They are based on three yellow and twelve white beads. One flower includes 33 stamens.
- The first petal do, by typing 3, 5, 6, 5-3 and 1 bead (the number of beads in each row). In the future, similar digital notations will be similarly interpreted.
- After this, the wire is passed between the two lines of the main half of the jasmine petal. Then the second half is beaded with beads. Both parts of the flower are fastened together on all tiers.
- The sheets must be connected after the completion of the seventh line.
For beginners, the presented weaving may seem complicated. In fact, jasmine from beads does not belong to the class of hard work.
Create a bud and sepal
Next, we will study in detail the technique of weaving buds:
- For this, make four petals. One sheet will require wire length of about 30 centimeters. Beads should be strung in such order: 3, 5, 6 (5), 5-3, 1.
- The sepal is performed in the following sequence: 1-4, 5 (2), 4-1.
- Then make two petals of jasmine from the beads. The fourth sheet connect to the first and third at the same time.
- The preparation of sheets is woven from two halves. First, make a volumetric sheet, typing according to the scheme: 1, 1- 9, 10 (6), 9-7, 5-1.
- The middle leaf of jasmine consists of a set of the following beads: 1, 1-9 (3), 8-1.
- A smaller bead sheet consists of the following combination: 1; 1-6 (5); 5-1.
Now consider how jasmine is made from beads:
- Using a floristic tape, attach a pestle to the strong wire. Then, on its circumference, install the stamens.
- Fix small leaves and place them opposite each other. Tie large petals as well as small ones.
- Through the bottom of the jasmine, pass the sepals and properly fasten it under the petals.
- Floss the flower with a floral ribbon.
Master Class «Jasmine from beads" completed.
Perhaps you have noticed that the processweaving is somewhat time consuming. Jasmine from beads does not contain complex weaving styles, in contrast to the creation of plants such as violets. Therefore, we recommend to study the style of jasmine weaving. A full mastering of the proposed material in the article will increase your level of mastery by an order of magnitude.