Willed personality qualities are not given to a person fromthey appear under the influence of the process of education. The first volitional action the kid performs during the birth, which triggers a willful mechanism, the desire for life, to overcome difficulties.
Dynamics of development of will
1) By the second month of life, the newborn beginsmaster his chaotic movements, purposefully capturing an object that attracted his attention. Gradually, in the first year of life, the toddler takes possession of his body, voice apparatus, copies adults. Parents create conditions that help both to train the will power and develop it: a bright toy is located in the child's access area, but to get it, the kid must turn over or crawl up to it.
2) When the child turns a year, he beginswalk. Having mastered the movements, the kid tries to complicate his actions: he steps over the pits, runs up the hill, closes his eyes while walking. Do not remove all the interfering items from his path: for him it is the training of willpower, perfection of skill.
3) In the period of preschool childhood, the development of strengthwill takes place in the game, in the acts of drawing, performing tasks at the request of an adult. Psychologists found that strong-willed manifestations in character are stimulated by game images. The usual jump in length and a jump in the image of the athlete-Olympian significantly differ in their effectiveness.
4) In the process of preparing the child for school parentsthink about how to train the will power of the future student, because he will need a lot of mental powers to carry out the tasks of the teacher, to achieve the correct writing of letters, to keep attention throughout the lesson. For this it is recommended that during all previous periods the child be taught to bring the case to the end, to give problems and puzzles for solving the problem, but also feasible for the child. If you give up activities, provide timely assistance, create success situations, and enjoy the results obtained together.
How to train the will power with the help of fairy tales
The technology can be used both at home and in kindergarten.
1) The selection of such tales, where the charactermade volitional action and as a result received a desired or unexpected reward. For example, this is the fairy tale "Sivka Burka", in which the father asks his three sons to guard the field, to catch a thief who tramples wheat at night. The elder brother and the average brother could not cope with the task of the father, and the younger Ivan somehow managed to catch the thief.
2) Select a fragment of the tale that helpsunderstand exactly what the hero of history did in order to show willpower. The contents are repeated, in which a description is given that Ivan did not fall asleep at night, because he did not lie, but sat on a pebble, not allowing himself to fall asleep. It was uncomfortable to sit, but he fulfilled his father's mission.
3) The adult draws the child's attention to the fact that the reward for Ivan was not only the gratitude of his father, but also the horse as a gift, and the beautiful bride.
4) Then we use the transfer method from the fairy tale toreal reality. It is suggested to remember whether the child or his friends had to be in a situation when something strongly did not want to be done on the instructions of an adult, but he suffered and fulfilled the task. Together we can recall several fragments from the child's life experience, in order to consolidate the positive effect of involvement with the hero of the fairy tale.
In the older preschool age, children lovemagic fairy tales, where much depends on the efforts of the character to overcome difficulties, when one has to go to the far end of the kingdom, guess riddles, show patience. In every fairy story, heroes use different techniques that can tell a child how to train their willpower. Adults need only monthly offer for reading a day or before bedtime a new fairy tale with a new story and a way to achieve the hero's goal.