The notion of "beauty from nature" is possible todayinterpreted in different ways. Someone understands this as an innately beautiful appearance, and someone - as a result of working on it with the help of natural resources. It seems that both options are correct, besides one of them can logically flow from the other or be combined with it, because a beautiful face by nature requires a high-quality, natural care that maintains and keeps the freshness and youth of the skin for a long time.
One of the most loved facial care productsyou can definitely call blue clay. Do not think that it has such a color due to some chemical additives. It is really blue by nature, and they extract such clay in the Rhodope Mountains that they are in Bulgaria. Its acid-base level (pH) is 7.3, so blue clay is used for the face, for the body and for the hair as masks and wraps. Thanks to this substance, the skin is toned and perfectly softened, and also effectively cleared of acne and acne. In addition, clay masks are able to whiten and soothe the skin, smooth wrinkles and act as an antimicrobial agent. In wraps, blue clay is used if you want to prevent the appearance of cellulite or get rid of it.
In cosmetic supermarkets you can purchasea variety of means that include this powdered mass, but it is sold separately, in pure form, and there are many ways to use it effectively. Here, for example, against a freckle can come up such a simple mask of blue clay for the face: mix a tablespoon of powder with cucumber juice to get a thick slurry, which should be applied for 15-20 minutes on the face, and then rinse with cotton-wool discs moistened with warm water.
For the problematic, prone to various eruptions,skin can come up with this recipe: to the 3 tablespoons of clay add 30 ml of ethyl alcohol and 12 drops of lemon juice (use a pipette). This mask for the face of blue clay is applied for 15 minutes in total, and after a warm water washed off. If the skin needs to remove inflammation or even it, try the following method: to half a tablespoon of clay pour a little bit of this apple cider vinegar and a little bit of cold boiled water. All this must be mixed before the formation of a homogeneous gruel. It's her and put on the face, 10 minutes to withstand and wash cold water.
For those who have dry skin, blue clay forface is also suitable as a mask, only add the following components: liquid honey - 1 teaspoon, lemon juice - 30-40 drops, clay - 1 tablespoon. You can also drop a little water and mix everything until a white gruel is formed. It is applied with a special spatula on the face and neck and held for 25-30 minutes, and it is washed off in cool water. Next, the skin is wiped with a slice of lemon, and then it would be good to make a few soothing cold compresses to complete the procedure. This mask is done 1-2 times a week, and those who have already tried it on themselves, argue that the skin after it can only compare to the skin of the baby.
If you want the blue face clay to "work" more efficiently, read some useful tips before using it:
1) the effectiveness of any clay mask can be strengthened if instead of water add a decoction of herbs that are suitable for your skin;
2) while holding such a mask on your face, try not to talk or laugh, do not break the "grip" of useful micronutrients with skin cells;
3) before preparing a mask, it would be a good idea to sift the clay, and grind the remaining small pebbles and also sift them;
4) when you wash the mask off your face, do not use any means for washing, just water and nothing but water;
5) it happens that the type of skin affects thethe uniformity of drying the mask, so the blue clay for the face, which has already been applied in the form of a mask, requires periodic wetting with boiled or thermal water in those places where it has already dried.