Lentil has unique properties thatmake this product a welcome guest on every table. It contains vegetable protein, which is practically fully absorbed by the body. Lentils - a record for the content of folic acid. One serving of lentil gruel provides the body with folic acid for as much as 90%. It is useful for normalizing the work of the intestines, and for strengthening immunity. In this article we will tell you how lentils with mushrooms are prepared. Recipes suggested in it, allow you to prepare delicious dishes from different types of beans. Each of them is unique in its own way.
Red lentils with mushrooms and spinach
Red lentils are already cleaned from the shell, so it is cooked very quickly and is ideal for cooking vegetable stews, cream soups and mashed potatoes.
Lentil with mushrooms according to our recipe is ideal for vegetarian cuisine and allows you to vary the menu in the post. The preparation of the dish is carried out in the following sequence:
- In a deep frying pan, a tablespoon is heatedvegetable oil. Then a teaspoon of thyme seeds is added to it. Once the spicy aroma appears in the air, chopped garlic, onion, grated ginger (1 tablespoon) and sliced green chili pepper can be placed in the pan. Once the onion is soft, mushrooms are added to the vegetables (200 g). Vegetables are fried until cooked.
- Lentils (200 g) are moved from small debris,washed and dried on a towel. Once the vegetable mixture is ready, it is poured into a pan and poured with broth (375 ml) and water (125 ml). Stew beans for about 10 minutes or until the liquid evaporates.
- Lastly, fresh spinach (250 g), salt and a mixture of Indian spices, garam masala (½ tsp) are added to the dish. Lentils with vegetables are mixed and fed to the table.
Recipe for green lentils with mushrooms and onions
Green lentils are the most useful and represent immature beans. It is more suitable for preparing side dishes and adding to salads.
Lentils with mushrooms are prepared as follows:
- Green lentils (1 tbsp.) moves from garbage, washed in a colander under running water and transferred to a pan. Now you need to pour the beans with cold water (1½ tbsp.), Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to a minimum and cook, as a porridge, 45 minutes. Once the water has absorbed, it can be assumed that the beans are prepared.
- In the meantime, onion is cut into half rings and fried in a frying pan with vegetable oil. Once it becomes soft, you can add chopped mushrooms (200 g).
- Lentils are transferred to a frying pan for onions and mushrooms and mixed.
Stew of lentils and mushrooms
Brown lentils are the most common. Usually it is soaked for the night or even for a day.
Lentil with mushrooms in the form of a stew is prepared in such a sequence:
- First, in a deep frying pan in vegetable oil, diced vegetables are fried: mushrooms (300 g), garlic, onions, carrots and sweet peppers.
- After 20 minutes to the vegetables are added crushedin a blender tomatoes (500 g), browned lentils (1 tbsp.) and water (2 tbsp) soaked overnight. Next spices are poured: oregano (2 tsp), salt (½ tsp), a little black and red pepper. After 25 minutes, fresh basil is added to the prepared dish.
- Ragout of lentils and mushrooms is served with spaghetti.
The recipe in the multivariate
Very quickly and simply a dish is prepared inmultivark. For this, onions, carrots and mushrooms are first cooked in the frying or baking mode. Then they are washed with green lentils and finely chopped garlic to give the dish a unique flavor. After that, water is poured (for 1 tbsp of beans, 1½ tbsp liquid). For cooking beans, the "Cacha" or "Quenching" mode is selected. The cooking time is approximately 30 minutes.