Mankind has long been accustomed to all the benefits of ourcivilization: to electricity, modern household appliances, a high standard of living, including a high level of medical care. Today, the man has the most modern equipment, which easily detects various violations in the work of organs and points to all pathologies. Today, mankind is actively using the discovery of Kondrat Roentgen - X-rays, which are subsequently named in his honor "X-ray." Methods of research using X-rays have received the widest distribution throughout the world. X-rays find defects in designs of a variety of character, scan passengers' luggage, and most importantly - protect human health. But a hundred and a few years ago, people could not imagine that all this is possible.
To date, research methods usingX-rays are the most popular. A list of studies conducted using X-ray diagnostics is quite impressive. All these research methods allow to define a very wide range of diseases and allow for effective treatment at early stages.
Despite the fact that in the modern worldnew methods of research of human health and diagnostics are developing rapidly, X-ray methods of research remain on strong positions in various surveys.
In this article, the most commonly used X-ray methods of investigation are:
• Radiography is the most famous and popular method. Used to get the finished image of a part of the body. Here, X-ray radiation is used on a sensitive material;
• Fluorography - from the screen photograph the X-ray image, it is carried out with the help of special devices. Most often this method is used for lung examination;
• Tomography is an X-ray survey, which is called layered. Used in the study of most parts of the body and organs of man;
• X-ray - receive an x-ray image on the screen, this image allows the doctor to examine the organs in the very process of their work.
• Contrast radiography - with the help of thismethod study the system or individual organs by introducing special substances that are harmless to the body, but making the research target clearly visible for x-ray studies (these are the so-called contrast agents). This method is used when other, simpler methods do not provide the necessary diagnostic results.
• In recent years, the rapid development ofreceived interventional radiology. It's about performing a surgical procedure that does not require a scalpel, under X-ray control. All these methods make the surgical operation less traumatic, effective and economically profitable. These are innovative methods that will be used in medicine in the future and improve more and more.
X-ray diagnostics is also one of theThe main ones are where expert methods of research are needed. And sometimes - this is the only possible method of establishing a diagnosis. X-ray diagnostics meets the most important requirements of any research:
1. The technique gives a high quality image;
2. The equipment is as safe as possible for the patient;
3. High informative reproducibility;
4. Reliability of equipment;
5. Low need for equipment maintenance.
6. Cost-effectiveness of research.
X-ray methods of investigation withsubject to the control of doses, are safe for human health. The biological effect of small doses of x-rays, which are detached to ionizing radiation, does not have any noticeable deleterious effect on the body. And under the condition of additional screening, the study becomes even more safe. X-ray studies will be used by mankind in medicine for many years to come.