Julia Vysotskaya is a truly outstanding personality:she is an actress of theater and cinema, a TV presenter, an exemplary wife and mother. This star has a completely normal, earthly hobby: she likes to cook. But Julia works not only in the home kitchen, she also tells how to cook this or that dish from the TV screen. Culinary shows of TV stars are very popular, because the whole country prepares according to its recipes. For example, fish under the marinade from Yulia Vysotskaya liked many viewers, and they gladly cook this dish in their kitchen. Let's find out how to make delicious fish yourself.
Selection of fish for dish
In order to satisfy the dish, you should pay attention to the choice of raw materials for the preparation of the recipe:
- Fish under the marinade from Julia Vysotskaya has a significant plus: for its preparation you can take any kind of fish. The decisive role is played by the preferences of the hostess and guests who will be present at the celebration.
- When choosing a fish, pay attention to its appearance. If the carcass contains dark spots, cracks, or it smells odd, do not make a dish out of it.
- Fish under the marinade from Yulia Vysotskaya is madeafter the fillet is completely ready for cooking. This means that you need to remove the scales from the surface of the carcass, clean the fish from the entrails, cut off the head. The dish is prepared from fillets, which will be obtained after you have done all of the above manipulations.
After you have chosen the fish, you can proceed directly to cooking the dish.
The fish under the marinade from Julia Vysotskaya is prepared from the following ingredients:
- Fish fillets (1 kg).
- Small bulbs (5 pieces).
- Carrots (4 pieces).
- Tomato sauce, you can prepare yourself or buy ready in the store (200 grams).
- Bay leaf.
- Black pepper (peas).
- Vegetable oil.
- A little wheat flour.
Of these products, fish are prepared under marinade. The recipe from Julia Vysotskaya you will find below.
Preparing the fish under the marinade will not take you much time. Use the instructions below to cook the dish as quickly as possible:
- If you have already cleaned and cooked fish fillets for pickling, just rinse it. In another case, immediately it is necessary to gut the fish and cleanse from the scales.
- Clean and wash the onions, carrots. Bulbs should be cut into half rings, and carrots should be rubbed on a fine grater.
- Vegetables should be put out on a heated frying pan. After 5-10 minutes add tomato, salt, seasoning to taste.
- Stewed vegetables are a dish of marinade.It should be cooked on low heat for about 20 minutes. During this time, carrots and onions will release their juices, so that the marinade will have a piquant taste. At the end of frying in the sauce, you can add a little vinegar: it will give sour marinade.
- Salt the fish fillets, place on a heated frying pan, sprinkled with vegetable oil. Fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Take a deep saucepan, place there the roasted fish fillet and marinade in several layers, alternating fillets and vegetables.
- Leave the dish to marinate for several hours in the refrigerator with pepper and bay leaf. Before serving, you must remove the spices.
Fish under the marinade from Julia Vysotskaya, photo of which you will find in this article, is prepared quite quickly. Nevertheless, the dish has an unrivaled taste.